OneTwoCosmetics Magnetic Lashes
I received the OneTwo Cosmetics magnetic lashes for free from OneTwoCosmetics and Influenster for free for my honest review.
Honestly when I first revived received these lashes I was estatic to wear them but then I found out how hard they were to get the hang of applying. And then after getting mad about them I finally got them on with one of my makeup looks. I was pleased but not impressed with the application method.
A few days later I devided to try again and it was so much easier to apply them. And they looos amazing. Then my final review came to place that theyre great and mess free with no glue needed. They currently are on sale for 69.99 rather than 89.99 and right now you can use code: INFLUENSTER10 for 10 dollars off your order.
Honestly when I first revived received these lashes I was estatic to wear them but then I found out how hard they were to get the hang of applying. And then after getting mad about them I finally got them on with one of my makeup looks. I was pleased but not impressed with the application method.
A few days later I devided to try again and it was so much easier to apply them. And they looos amazing. Then my final review came to place that theyre great and mess free with no glue needed. They currently are on sale for 69.99 rather than 89.99 and right now you can use code: INFLUENSTER10 for 10 dollars off your order.

Comments
Post a Comment