SupHouse Thank You Cards

I received the Thank you cards by suphouse for free to review from suphouse and tomoson. 

When I got these in the mail I was excited at how quickly they shipped and delivered along woth how well packaged they were! The 6 different floral designs really won me over. From the black background design with the words thank you and pink flowers to the more calmed down creme and whie backgrounds with various floral designs.(The one with the hearts being my favorite!) The enevelopes are so cute, rustic, and remind me of burlap for a country style wedding or special event. They are gorgeous and the perfect size for any event.

They matched my floral theme for my wedding big time and hit it off with my family and friends! So they would definitely make a wonderful thank you card for your guests and add a cute afterwards flair to the event.They would even make a cute mothers day card!

I'm so thankful I got to try these out and actually use them! I would reccomend these thank you cards to a friend or a stranger. From the gorgeous floral designs to the perfect size and feel they will make a great edition to your special day just as they did mine!

https://www.etsy.com/hk-en/ZCYLOVE/listing/560779920/48-pack-floral-flower-thank-you-cards?utm_source=Copy&utm_medium=ListingManager&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1511497674595


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Activated Charcoal Toothpaste

Love beauty and planet! A new unilever brand!